An adult signature is required to accept all deliveries from San Antonio Jewelry.
- U.S. Postal Service, Priority Delivery (1-3 Days) - $12.50
- UPS, Ground Delivery (3-5 Days) - $20.00
- UPS, Next Day Delivery: $45.00
- Free Local Delivery for orders $500+ within 30 miles of flagship store.
- Free In-Store Pick-Up
For Your Consideration
- All shipments from San Antonio Jewelry are insured under San Antonio Jewelry until the package is signed for by the recipient.
- Purchaser is responsible for any costs associated with a package returned to San Antonio Jewelry due to multiple failed delivery attempts.
- We carefully package each item to ensure a safe delivery. The package will not indicate it's of high value.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally or to U.S. territories - we only complete transactions and ship within the continental United States and Hawaii.
- All orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or the weather in our area prevents us from shipping items, shipments may be delayed 1-3 business days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or phone.
Shipment and Order Confirmation
Once an order is shipped, a confirmation email with tracking information will be sent to the email address noted during payment. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours of the email being sent.
San Antonio Jewelry is not responsible for any taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
If you receive a package damaged by the shipping courier, we recommend you DO NOT open the package. Instead, take pictures of the damaged package and contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Follow their instructions prior to opening and inspecting the box. Once you file a claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of damages and arrange a possible exchange.